Friday, February 19, 2010

If..


If ...
If I were a month, I would be... November.
If I were a day of the week, I would be... tuesday
If I were a part of the day... I would be dusk
If I were a car, I would be Aston Martin
If I were a direction, I would be... north.
If I were a virtue, I would be... curiosity
If I were a planet, I would be... Mars.
If I were a liquid, I would be... french vanilla.
If I were a flower, I would be... calla lily.
If I were a kind of weather, I would be... rain.
If I were a musical instrument, I would be... the piano
If I were a mood, I would be... inlove.
If I were an element, I would be... the wind.
If I were a song, I would be... breaking the girl.
If I were a movie, I would be... Factory Girl.
If I were a book, I would be... "The English Patient".
If I were a character in a book, I would be... Eliza Bennett.
If I were a town, I would be... Prague.
If I were a taste, I would be... sweet.
If I were a colour, I would be... pale pink/blood red.
If I were a school object, I would be... the drawing.
If I were a word, I would be... immortal.
If I were a facial expression, I would be... a shy smile.
If I were a cartoon character, I would be... cheshire cat.
If I were a number, I would be... 14.

... What would you be?

No comments:

Post a Comment