Friday, February 19, 2010

copycat


i copied this off http://thedrreamer.blogspot.com/ but i think it sums how i feel sometimes too

"do you ever feel alone? I feel like that, most of the time, I guess. is that making me a wierd girl? I know, probably the endless depressing, sad and pessimistic her. as me. you know! anyway, I was longing to tell.. you, I guess... that I miss reading a book, but not in these circumstances, not feel so stupid, so..no nothing, stressed like hell. I would give anything to know I'll get out well from the last test, tomorrow. really. to be able to feel free again to dream.. no nightmares, no crying, no smoking. just peace. just... me, my dreams, some nice words ... and the missing you. I know I'm boring talking like this, but there are moments when I feel the need to put down these words. that's why I was thinking the other day.. and many other days, while looking at other people in the bus, that I should start writing a book. but I don't know why someone could be interested in buying and reading my reckless thoughts. and now I realise.. that my book, my story would never have an ending. I hate endings. ok, the happy endings are nice, I want them, but to begin the rest of the story, the happy part, you know? wanna make a happy ending?

... I know you can't hear me. but I miss you since I knew you're there, somewhere ..."

No comments:

Post a Comment